Charity house donations:Empowering lives

 Today, my visit to a Charity House for Disabled People really changed my perspective of life. Seeing the smiles on their faces and knowing that i could help create a more inclusive world was truly rewarding for me. I decided to donate 1kg of laddoos and 50 samosas to this charity house.No matter how small a contribution is , it still makes a big difference. In this charity house, i met different kinds of people who had major disabilities. I also talked to some of them. After this visit, i developed a sense of gratitude and thanked god that i was capable of bringing a smile on their faces. This activity made me realise the power that kindness holds. This activity also had a big positive impact on me personally. I always wish to make a change and extend my hands and heart to those in need. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree planting

Celebrating Teacher’s day with creative decorations