Tree planting

 “Planting trees is like giving a gift to the nature”. Tree plantation is a very important topic. It’s a great way to show love to our mother earth who has given us plentiful resources and make a positive impact on our environment. For me this wasn’t only a fun activity but also made me realise that how important trees are for several processes on earth. This activity taught me patience, responsibility and the value of giving back to nature.I planned this activity by selecting an ideal location and then selecting the type of tree i wanted to plant. I chose an Aloe-vera tree. Planting a tree, not only comes with a sense of responsibility to just plant it but also to grow it by watering it daily. This activity was a hands-on lesson on environmental stewardship for me. I aim to motivate everyone around me to plant as much trees as possible. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charity house donations:Empowering lives

Celebrating Teacher’s day with creative decorations